1. How can I get a quote for my kitchen transformation?
Just go to the 'Contact Us' page then fill and send the online form and someone will get in touch with you to arrange a home-visit on a day and time that suits you.
2. Is there any cost in getting a quotation from Kitchens MK?
There is absolutely no cost to get a quotation and you have no-obligation to buy. In fact, we only send kitchen designers - not salespeople, so you can feel at ease that you will not be pressured to make a purchase. We are so confident that you will not get a better deal anywhere else, we let our quality and prices do the selling!
3. Do you just supply kitchen doors, or do you fit them too?
We can either just supply, or supply and fit kitchen doors, worktops, sinks, taps ovens and hobs, plinths, cornices and pelmets. Basically, whatever you need to transform your kitchen into your dream kitchen, we can provide and install. We even do full kitchen refits if that's what's required.
4. Do your quotes expire?
The price on all quotes is only guaranteed for 30 days. After this time, the price may or may not rise, so please keep this in mind.
5. Do I need to pay for my kitchen in full to place an order?
No, you only need to pay 50% of the total quotation value to place your order. The balance will need to be paid on delivery/completion of your kitchen.
6. How do I make a payment for the deposit or outstanding balance?
The are various ways you can pay: bank transfer via a special link that we email you, a manual bank transfer arranged by you, by cash, or if our representative has a PDQ card machine on them, you may also be able to pay by debit or credit card.
7. Do you offer a credit facility?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer credit terms, but we are currently working hard behind the scenes to get something in place in the near future - watch this space!
8. How long will it take for me to get my kitchen after I have placed my order and paid a deposit?
As we provide high-quality made-to-measure kitchen doors, we have a lead time of around 4 weeks before they are delivered to us from the factory and if we are replacing the doors or worktops etc. too, then there may possibly be a further delay depending on the availability of our kitchen fitting team. We do envisage toget most orders completed within 4 to 6 weeks from the date an order is placed and a deposit taken.
9. What is the thickness of your doors, drawer fronts and panels?
All of our doors and panels are 18mm thick unless stated otherwise. We also have a small range available in 22mm. Speak to a sales agent for more information on 22mm availability.
10. Do the doors, drawer fronts and matching accessories come with a guarantee?
Yes all our kitchen doors, bedroom doors, drawer fronts and matching accessories come with an industry leading six year guarantee. As long as they are looked after correctly we expect them to last much longer. Worktop guarantees vary depending on which make and type you choose (e.g. Egger worktops carry a 10 year guarantee).
11. My units are very old and are not standard size, does this matter?
No, all of our kitchen doors, wardrobe doors, drawer fronts and matching panels can be made to any size to ensure the perfect fit.